Your job as an architectural firms istanbul is principally the design, functional, technical and economic planning of buildings and structures. In addition, there are often social and ecological aspects that you have to take into account within your job portfolio. So the support and advice of the respective client are among your tasks, whereby you primarily deal with the questions that are explicitly related to the planning and execution of a construction project; In addition, the coordinating steering or control of all planning and execution is part of your area of activity. In principle, you as an architect work on the following tasks: – You are responsible for the entire project management during the entire construction process. You coordinate the cooperation of all those involved in the planning, the executing craftsman or construction worker as well as the authorities. In addition, you act as a representative of the client towards the aforementioned groups.
- Within the construction planning phase designated in this way, the architect is responsible for determining the respective basics and planning in advance. Both the design planning of structures and buildings as well as the approval and execution planning are of particular importance. You have to plan accurately, especially with regard to the execution planning, since this also involves the coordination of the cooperation (chronological sequence, setting deadlines, etc.) of the specialist planners involved, such as the structural engineer, the in-house technician or the fire protection expert. Furthermore, you are jointly responsible for the corresponding tendering and awarding procedure. So you participate in the awarding of construction services and bring about the necessary contracts.
- As an architect, you are primarily responsible for holistic construction management as part of the construction work; this also includes the cost control and schedule control segments. The construction management plus the tasks related to construction and property monitoring also fall within your area of responsibility.
- After the completion of the construction project, you are often responsible for the comprehensive property management and the corresponding documentation (HOAI) as part of the construction use phase. In addition, there are often activities in the areas of real estate management, asset management and building or facility management.
- Depending on the order or client, additional areas of activity are part of your task portfolio in many cases. For example, involvement in the disciplines of research and teaching is conceivable (example: building research, architectural theory, building economics, etc.) or within designated special areas such as model building or architectural representation.
- Optimizing energy efficiency in buildings is also a high priority. Therefore, you have to explicitly deal with the implementation of the Energy Saving Ordinance, the Renewable Energy Sources Act, the EEWärmeG or the application for funding by KfW in the spirit of the times.